This qualification aims to provide learners with the skills and underpinning
knowledge required by employers in a broad range of contexts where information, advice or guidance is provided.
This qualification is appropriate for learners who have responsibility for information, advice or guidance as part of their core work and for those who may be involved in general signposting within the sector.
- Learners should be aged 19 or above to undertake this qualification
- The demands and nature of the qualification and the assessment requirements are such that learners will need to have literacy skills which are a least at Level 2
- valid passport (any nationality);
- signed UK photo card driving license;
- valid warrant card issued by HM Forces, Police;
- Other photographic ID card, e.g. valid warrant card issued by HM Forces, Police and employee ID card, student ID card, travel card. In the event that a learner is unable to produce any of the forms of photographic identification listed above, a Centre may accept another form of identity containing a signature, for example a credit card or a third-party representative, such as a Line Manager, Human Resources Manager or invigilator, will be accepted.