This regulated qualification has been developed to meet the requirements of trainers who wish to deliver scenario-based conflict management training. Individuals taking this qualification will already have completed a training qualification, for example Level 3 or Level 4 education and training.
This qualification is suitable for delivery across a wide range of sectors and is of particular benefit to those delivering training in a customer-facing role. It also meets the requirements of the Security Industry Authority for those delivering the licence to practice qualifications which include scenario-based conflict management training.
Subjects covered include how communication can be used to solve problems and reduce the likelihood of conflict, factors that influence human responses in conflict situations and how to reduce risks. It also covers good practice to follow after conflict situations.
LEVEL 3 AWARD IN THE DELIVERY OF CONFLICT MANAGEMENT TRAINING (RQF)
Guided learning hours (GLH) 36
- To register for this qualification, learners are required to meet the following entry requirements:
- Must be aged 18 and over
- Learners are required to have a suitable teaching/training qualification (Level 3 or above)
- Valid Passport (any nationality)
- Signed UK Photo card Driving Licence
- Valid Warrant Card issued by HM Forces, Police
Other photographic ID card, e.g. Employee ID Card (must be current employer), Student ID Card, Travel card.