This qualification aims to develop the learner’s knowledge and understanding of the key principles of information, advice or guidance and applying these within their own context.
This qualification is suitable for those working or looking to work in a range of roles where the provision of information, advice or guidance is a requirement.
- Learners should be aged 16 or above to undertake this qualification
- There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
- valid passport (any nationality);
- signed UK photo card driving license;
- valid warrant card issued by HM Forces, Police;
- Other photographic ID card, e.g. valid warrant card issued by HM Forces, Police and employee ID card, student ID card, travel card. In the event that a learner is unable to produce any of the forms of photographic identification listed above, a Centre may accept another form of identity containing a signature, for example a credit card or a third-party representative, such as a Line Manager, Human Resources Manager or invigilator, will be accepted.