Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Management of Anaphylaxis qualification has been designed to provide the knowledge and skills to manage casualties with anaphylaxis.
Anaphylaxis is a potentially life-threatening condition and prompt action in its recognition and management is essential to preserve life.
This course provides the underpinning knowledge and appropriate skills to manage casualties and ultimately if required to perform effective basic life support until emergency assistance can arrive.
Guided learning hours (GLH) 5 Hours
- There are no prerequisites for this qualification.
- It is advised that learners have a minimum of Level 1 in literacy or numeracy or equivalent.
- This qualification is approved for delivery to the age ranges 16-18 and 19+.
- Valid Passport (any nationality)
- Signed UK Photo card Driving Licence
- Valid Warrant Card issued by HM Forces, Police
- Other photographic ID card, e.g. Employee ID Card (must be current employer), Student ID Card, Travel card.